ho trovato una ricetta su un blog estero e rende l’idea. Io il roast beef lo condisco di solito con erbe aromatiche meditarrenee, questo mette per 2,5 kg di carne 2 cucchiai di garam con cui infagpttare il raost beef !
Garam masala roast beef recipe – Spiced pumpkin recipe
2.5kg beef roast (boned and rolled)
10 garlic cloves
2 tablespoons garam masala spice mix
2 tablespoons vegetable oil
1 small pumpkin (cut into wedges)
pinch of paprika
pinch of cumin
pinch of cinnamon
1. Take the beef out of the fridge 20 minutes before cooking. Preheat the oven to 200C.
2. Place the garlic cloves in the centre of a roasting dish in one layer.
3. Rub the roast all over with the garam masala and place on top of the garlic cloves in the roasting dish.
4. Drizzle with 1 tablespoon of oil and place in the oven. For medium, roast for 20 minutes per 500g, 1 hour 40 minutes.
5. Mix the remaining spices together and sprinkle over the pumpkin wedges. Drizzle with the other tablespoon of oil and roast with the beef for the last 40 minutes.
6. Once the beef is done, rest for 15-20 minutes covered loosely with foil. Serve the beef and pumpkin together with any pan juices.